Service & Repair for
Serving Boulder's Auto Repair Needs Since 1977
Free Local Pick Up & Drop Off Within Boulder City Limits
Family Owned 40 Years of Experience Friendly Staff
- This 2005 Dodge Caravan relocated from Hawaii to Boulder, CO and needed some work.
Our team refreshed the worn leaf spring suspension with new bushings, shackles, and hangers. We replaced the steering rack and aligned the vehicle; flushed the power steering system to protect the new steering rack; replaced the rear brake shoes with new hardware, machined the drums, and flushed the brake fluid.
- We provide tie rod replacement and alignment services for this nicely outfitted Jeep Sahara. After replacing the seized tie rod assembly, we performed a four-wheel measure and perfect alignment.
- We excel at servicing all BMW years and models and were happy to provide routine maintenance for this driver’s 2009 BMW 5-Series luxury sedan.
- Our Volkswagen restoration experts helped get this classic 1960s VW Beetle in shape by providing a tune-up, valve adjustment, and resealing engine oil leaks. During our safety inspection, we discovered that the old fuel system hoses were deteriorating, which is a major fire hazard. We replace all of the old, damaged rubber parts, and the driver now says the Bug is running better than ever.
- This classic 1965 VW Beetle only had 12,000 miles on it when the driver brought it into Alpha & Omega. Our Volkswagen experts brought the Bug up-to-date mechanically using OEM parts shipped from Europe and the US. We repaired oil leaks and replaced old gaskets, seals, and rotten fuel lines that were leaking.
- This was a fun project for our team! A client came to us with their Alfa Romeo Spider that needed exhaust system repairs, fluid changes, electrical repairs, and general maintenance to get it back in optimal performance after many years without service.
- After a thorough inspection of this BMW Z3, we replaced all old rubber and deteriorating plastic parts; provided comprehensive brake repair; and completed suspension work for a fraction of the dealership cost.
- Our skilled mechanics have advanced training in diagnosing and repairing full-electric and hybrid vehicles.
We stay up to speed on the latest inventions in hybrid technology and can accurately diagnose and repair a wide range of hybrid issues, from troubleshooting inverter issues to installing/replacing hybrid batteries.
- We recently provided an oil change and suspension services for this driver who trusts us to keep up with routine maintenance on his Porsche Boxster.
- The odometer on this Infiniti M25 was close to 120,000 miles when the driver brought it to Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair for its first-ever fluid change. The owner is very happy with how smoothly the car is driving now!
- At Alpha & Omega, we specialize in engine and transmission repair for all makes and models of Japanese and European imports, including the classics like this 1961 Volkswagen bus engine.
- We replaced the faulty alternator in this Honda Pilot. The driver reported that electrical components had begun to lose power and a jump start wasn’t working.
- The driver of this Mercedes brought his vehicle to Alpha & Omega after noticing it was wobbling at highway speeds. Our skilled mechanics quickly recognized the signs of air suspension and compliance bushing failure. We also installed two new airbags, and the car is now sitting nice and level—mission accomplished!
- We always enjoy working on this client’s Lexus, which is fully equipped for Colorado driving with custom suspension, skid plates, and a rooftop carrier.
- We often receive referrals from local auto shops that don’t have the same capability to perform on-site wheel alignments, steering, and suspension work. With our expertise and state-of-the-art alignment racks, we can handle everything from tire balancing to full frame swaps.
- Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair performed a major suspension overhaul for this vehicle that had been involved in an accident. We are proud to be trusted to counsel insurance companies and auto body specialists on repairs for damaged vehicles.
- Our Porsche specialists provided meticulous engine work for this 1983 911 SC convertible. The car had begun to deteriorate in the driver’s garage and a backfire disrupted the air distribution, creating a major safety hazard. After replacing gaskets and seals, we tuned up the engine and set the driver up with an anti-backfire protection plan.
- The local dealer and several nearby shops could not identify why the check engine light kept appearing on the dash of this Hyundai Elantra. Upon inspection, our team identified the need for timing chain and exhaust camshaft replacement, which we were able to get approved by the driver’s warranty company.
- We gladly saved this driver a great deal of time and money. Her Highlander needed water pump replacement, maintenance services, brake repair, and suspension services, all of which we were able to provide quickly and at the same total cost the local Toyota dealership had quoted for the water pump alone.
- The driver of this Volkswagen Jetta visited three other shops before coming to Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair for a timing chain replacement.
- We provided professional headlight cleaning and restoration services to get this MINI Cooper’s cloudy headlights back to clear, like-new condition
- After we provided cylinder head replacement and reconditioning for this client, she reported that her Subaru Outback is running better than ever!
- This Audi was referred to us by a local body shop for front brakes, control arms, and general suspension work. The father who visited the shop is relieved to know his daughter will have a safe and reliable vehicle to drive while she starts the next semester of college.
- We provided expert alignment services and strut replacement for this Ford Mustang. The driver loves his race car and trusts us to provide quality suspension services and honest recommendations to keep it at optimal performance levels
- We provided steering & suspension replacement and repair for a local Boulder, CO body shop. Alpha & Omega excels at in-house suspension services, which include a final wheel alignment.
- Our skilled auto technicians recently performed comprehensive brake repair services at our Boulder auto repair shop. Now, this Toyota 4Runner is ready for "Party Mode."
- Alpha & Omega Independent Car Repair rebuilt the brake system in this restored 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser. Visit us today for a complimentary brake check near Louisville, Broomfield, and surrounding areas.
- We performed routine factory-scheduled maintenance services at our Boulder auto repair shop for a client's 2015 Porsche Cayman.
- We provided expert BMW repair services for a Boulder client who had a blown oil separator and broken valve cover gasket.
- Our ASE-Certified technicians recently provided routine maintenance and wheel alignment services to keep this client's 2010 Audi in top condition.
- This valve adjustment was included in engine repair services for a Honda Accord owner in Boulder. Alpha & Omega specializes in comprehensive car repair & maintenance services for Japanese and European imports.
- This engine replacement for a 2013 Subaru Impreza was performed at our auto repair shop in Boulder. We provide expert engine and electrical system repairs for local body shops.
- We replaced this Hyundai’s main wiring harness after the damage sustained in an accident. The client was referred to us by a local body shop that trusts our expertise in electrical repairs.
- This Hyundai required an entire wiring harness replacement to operate safely, especially because the wires are connected to critical features like the left front headlight, ABS, safety restraint, airbag system, engine management system, and tire pressure monitor. The damage had been caused by a collision and a rodent that had gnawed through the electrical connectors.